SEEING: THE PROBLEM
RUTH WILSON GILMORE
Guest Lecture: Date and time: 23 October, 15.00–17.00
Location: Ihresalen (Uppsala University, Engelska parken/English Park Campus)
Ruth Wilson Gilmore is Professor of Earth & Environmental Sciences, Director for Center for Place, Culture, and Politics, Graduate Center at City University of New York.
The lecture is organized by Critical Border Studies Initiative. More information here.
Read more about our research projects
Meet our researchers
Researchers at CEMFOR
The Vulnerability and Safety of Mosques and Muslim Congregations in Sweden 2018
THE BIOPOLITICS OF HOPE
Security and the limits of political imagination
SEEING LIKE A SMUGGLER
Seeing: Like a Smuggler. Ethnographic, Ethical & Material perspectives.
Why Critical Muslim Studies?
Islamophobia and Authoritarian Populism, Salman Sayyid
- CEMFOR before the election
- New survey: The Vulnerability and Safety of Mosques and Muslim Congregations in Sweden 2018
- New edition of Unveiling the French Republic by Per-Erik Nilsson
- Video recordings from our seminars at Almedalen
- "An assault on Swedish democracy: Threats and violence targeting Muslim congregations is an issue of human rights and democracy", writes Mattias Gardell in Aftonbladet